Sell Your Timber
Selecting the right partner for your timber harvest is critical to your
forest’s life. Glatfelter believes sustainable forestry and successful
timber sales can be accomplished when forest landowners and buyers are
informed and work together to adopt a stewardship and harvesting plan.
Selling Your Timber – Why Glatfelter?
Timber Sale Preparation – What’s Included?
- Forest harvest plan and timber harvest proposal.
- Contract, permits, and schedule preparation.
- Boundary lines and tree marking – Prevention of hunting and harvesting
- Road design and excavation – Assistance with leveling, haul road layout,
skid trail layout.
- Erosion and sediment control – Prevention of rutting and soil erosion.
- Mapping – GPS mapping using latest technology, aerial, and topographical
- Wildlife enhancement – Creation of viewing areas, food plots, and improved
- Site preparation and sale retirement.
Learn more about the different types of
timber harvests and equipment
- Contact Us for assistance with your timber sales and timber harvest plans in PA, MD, VA and DE.
- Contact Us for assistance with your timber sales and timber harvest plans in OH.