Administrative Assistant – Maintenance Sector – Gatineau Plant
As a global supplier of choice, our employees are the heart of a strong and growing company. The company employs more than 2,400 people worldwide; our sites include facilities in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. In the Outaouais region, we produce cellulose-based absorbent non-woven materials using the airlaid process. Our products are used in the manufacture of feminine hygiene products, adult incontinence products, household cleaning products, food blotters, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Assistant will support all maintenance department and store management staff in maintenance related clerical duties. More specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of reports and presentations.
- Updating of registers and tracking files.
- Data entry in the SAP system for maintenance and warehouse.
- Printing of weekly work schedules, work orders and preventive maintenance sheets.
- Closing work orders in the SAP system.
- Filing of documentation, work orders, schedules, follow-up sheets, etc.
- Sending of parts or parcels.
- Administrative support for billing.
- Follow-up of time sheets.
- High school diploma or college degree in the administrative field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc…
- Knowledge of French and English
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
You are dynamic, proactive and versatile, you are known for your analytical skills, your ability to listen and you like to work in a team; you want to be part of a dynamic team, motivated in the face of challenge in an atmosphere of growth; if you are interested in the position, please submit your application to Human Resources:
You can apply online directly through Jobillico OR
send us your CV to: email@example.com