Cost Control Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participating in all activities of the finance department including general and analytical accounting.
- Following up on charts and KPIs.
- Ensuring the regularity and accuracy of inventory procedures.
- Analyzing figures and reporting data on a monthly basis (monthly accounting closing).
- Analyzing the site’s performance and continuously monitoring KPIs for management/leadership team site/group.
- Supporting management and operational teams in optimizing site performance.
- Being a facilitator of the Finance process in the context of the site’s ISO certifications.
- Managing and leading factoring operations,
- Leading the “customer” process (credit management, management of outstanding amounts and reminders for French and foreign clients),
- Conducting audits in relation with factoring operations,
- Participating in and support the financial manager in all audits.
You have a 2 to 3 year degree in accounting, finance or management and ideally have 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position in an industrial environment.
- Communication skills
- Facilitator and supportive in any organization changes,
- Perfect use of Excel.
- SAP skills would be a plus.
- At ease with figures.
- Rigor, autonomy, sense of analysis, business acumen, result oriented, pragmatism will be assets for this position.
- Professional English.