Electrical Engineer – Automation – Control – Maintenance Sector
As a global supplier of choice, our employees are the heart of a strong and growing company. The company employs more than 2,300 people worldwide; our sites include facilities in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. In the Outaouais region, we produce cellulose-based absorbent non-woven materials using the airlaid process. Our products are used in the manufacture of feminine hygiene products, adult incontinence products, household cleaning products, food blotters, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the development, improvement and follow-up of preventive and predictive maintenance programs to ensure equipment reliability at a competitive cost.
- Develop preliminary solutions or concepts to problems or opportunities in order to increase the reliability and efficiency of production lines, in collaboration with the various stakeholders.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget.
- Carry out the detailed engineering of the projects entrusted to it.
- Follow up and update drawings and technical documentation.
- Identify and recommend spare parts to be stocked.
- Collaborate in the implementation of and compliance with engineering procedures.
- Provide technical support to maintenance and operations teams.
- Actively participate in the technical development of electromechanics.
- University degree in Automated Production Engineering or Electrical Engineering, member of the OIQ
- 4-6 years experience in an industrial environment
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
- Knowledge of industrial systems such as: Motor, Drive, PLC Control Logix, RS-View operator interface, electrical room, etc…
Are you known for your analytical skills, your ability to listen and your team spirit? Would you like to contribute to a company that is committed to developing your skills? We invite you to submit your application to Human Resources:
1680 Atmec Street, Gatineau, QC J8P 7G7
Email address: email@example.com