Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst C&I
This position will be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The C&I Senior Financial Analyst will support the Glatfelter business in performing product, customer and market segment profitability analytics that conforms with Glatfelter’s growth strategy. The successful candidate will partner with multiple business groups in providing product pricing assessments and recommendations to the Commercial and Innovation functions, as well as collaborating with other finance and accounting functions in providing key market forecast and close supports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with C&I finance leadership along with commercial & innovation teams, and other finance and accounting functions on the development of customer product pricing associated with new products, existing products and supply contract renewal.
- Drives the automation and standardization of product pricing models, customer and market segment portfolio modelling. Able to create business models that include multiple scenarios of inputs.
- Responsible for providing pricing and financial analysis for new product development stage gate reviews.
- Ensure adherence to business pricing policy
- Responsible for providing quarterly customer pricing by collaborating with key stakeholders across finance and non-finance functions.
- Analyzes and communicates customer, product and market segment profitability to drive the organization towards sustainable, profitable growth.
- Builds, validates and maintains all databases to support product pricing, forecasting and reporting needs. Including extraction and utilization of data from business analytical tools and ensuring alignment between systems and data users.
- Participates in the Sales & Operating Planning process in performing Forecast, Budget and Strategic planning. Responsible for preparing market forecasts and providing business insights.
- Collaborates with the Controlling group in performing key close functions, including reconciliations and reviewing processes to ensure adherence to SOX controls.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual close market reporting processes and analytics.
- Able to communicate financial information to a variety of functions and levels of employees
- Education & Experience – Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience required. Business analytics, financial modeling, finance business partnering, and manufacturing experience preferred. MBA or equivalent advance degrees preferred.
- Travel – Ability and willingness to travel up to 10-15% (including international travel) in order to fully engage with commercial and innovation leadership, to understand pricing strategies and collaborate with commercial, innovation and finance leads and teams.
- Computer Skills – Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel & database experience. SAP, Business Analytics experience preferred. Able to create complex business models using data from multiple sources.
Key Competency Areas
- Thorough understanding of business finance and modelling.
- Ability to build, manage and maintain database and presentation materials.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within a commercial environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply through Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.