Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst FP&A
This position will be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Financial Analyst / Sr. Financial Analyst FP&A will have overall responsibility to manage the financial data consolidation and preparation of the Current Year Forecasts and will play a critical role in the the Annual Budgeting & Strategic Financial Planning process. This will include process development, communication, system administration, presentation formats, and analysis of plan data for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness. This position will also be actively involved in the monthly, quarterly and annual internal financial analysis supporting management reporting and understanding for presentation to internal and external stakeholders. Other key responsibilities include assist in the preparation of materials for Board of Directors & Senior Executive team (SET), lead the global cost center reporting process and Hyperion plan administrator responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end monthly forecasting process including interface with corporate departments on forecast assumptions, consolidating corporate cost center forecasts, co-coordinating input from the functions (Commercial, Supply chain & Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, IT), consolidating forecast financials (P&L, cash flow and Balance Sheet), and preparing presentations for the business review meeting
- Assist the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A with end to end activities around Annual budget & Strategic Plan including activity calendarization, communication, presentation formats, cost center template set-ups, plan data analysis, consolidation of financials (P&L, cash flow and Balance Sheet) and preparation of board meeting presentations
- Hyperion planning admin responsible for ensuring plan data (monthly forecast, budget and Strat plan) is synchronized with ERP systems where applicable
Quarterly Investor Relations Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A with activities around the quarterly earnings release including financial analysis, consolidated & segment bridges, supporting schedules, Q&A documents and investors deck slides all in support of the CEO & CFO for external earnings release and conference call scripts
Monthly Reporting & Analytics Responsibilities
- Lead the Global cost center reporting and related analytics process by monthly extracting data from multiple SAP systems and consolidating for reporting and analysis
- Maintain the Global Corporate forecast template with any changes to corporate structure, cost center additions/deletions etc
- Assist the Senior Manager, FP&A and VP of Treasury in preparation of financial presentation decks for the Senior Executive Team (SET) meetings, board meetings, road shows, credit rating meetings and various internal business meetings
- Provide analysis of company’s ongoing performance versus budget, forecast, and prior years and effectively communicate results
- Assist in coordinating the measurement of departmental and segment performance versus financial goals and communicating performance to management
- Manage use of SAP/Hyperion systems by GLT finance professional looking for opportunities to implement better practices
- Provide insightful contributions with respect to best practices and develop scalable processes as well as lead cross-functional initiatives and ad-hoc analyses
- Support due diligence activities related to M&A, divestures and preparation of financial models for board review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and 5-7 years of related experience OR Master’s in Business Administration/CPA and 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical skills with a high-level of attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Software Applications, with advanced Microsoft Excel abilities
- Ability to influence and work in a team environment and across multiple functional disciplines
If you are interested in this role, please apply through Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.