Inside Sales Support Representative
Located in Gainesville, GA the Inside Sales Support Representative will represent Glatfelter in a positive and professional manner, maintaining full responsibility for serving assigned customer accounts by building strong customer loyalties. This position will communicate and facilitate service internally through open and honest communications and negotiations. This role develops and maintains effective relationships with key customers, National Accounts, and Mill contacts. This includes planning and scheduling, logistics, sales, inventory management and finance. Additionally, this role will need to understand service expectations and participate in developing new and improved service processes. This will be a hybrid role reporting some days to the Gainesville Sales Office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manages customer accounts using SAP for order entry through the fulfillment process.
- Monitor inventory levels and age using MS Excel, serving as the intermediary whenever appropriate between sales management and the customer.
- Maintain effective, strong relationships with sales, customers and mill support team through well developed verbal and written skills.
- Facilitate customer inquiries regarding product line, established pricing, policies and procedures, as well as other general company information.
- Facilitate communication between customer and field sales representatives to include inquiries regarding special pricing and deviations from standard policies and practices.
- Understand dynamic credit situations for assigned customer accounts, acting as the intermediary between Glatfelter Credit Manager and customer.
- Ensure accurate customer specification file for assigned accounts.
- Manage the documentation process for order fulfillment, from inquiry to order and delivery to invoice, ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Proactively solicits sales from established accounts through outbound calls and emails.
- Understand complaint issues for assigned accounts and facilitate the process.
- Effectively resolve controversial service issues in a positive, professional manner.
- Experience – Experience in customer service or an inside sales role required; experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
- Familiarity with SAP
- Education – Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.