Key Account Customer Service Representative
Glatfelter’s vision is to become the global supplier of choice in engineered materials. Our innovative solutions can be found throughout the world and across diverse applications, including beverage filtration, personal hygiene products, home improvement, and industrial technologies. Our culture is rooted in our Core Values, with business practices that protect and enhance environmental, social and economic resources so future generations can enjoy a life better than our own. Start your journey with Glatfelter and create a career with a company that has succeeded for over 150 years!
The Key Account Customer Service Representative will be responsible for coordinating all of our Gatineau facility’s interactions with Procter & Gamble in the United States, Canada, and Latin & Central America. This position will collaborate closely with the Key Account Director, P&G Purchasing and Planning/Material Supply Managers to ensure the efficient delivery of goods and services according to customer expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers order book through P&G Portal and arranges dispatch of finished goods
- Manages and updates forecasting report with P&G
- Processes orders with sub-contractors and GLT subsidiaries when needed
- Prepares commercial offers and Quarterly Floating, requests validation by Key Account Director
- Delivers weekly analytics on volume, mix, and inventory
- Handles price maintenance (SOX), credit/debit notes, and returns
- Participates in weekly conference calls with P&G, internal meetings, and interfaces regularly with Glatfelter R&D, Quality, Operations, and Planning departments
- Ensures payments are timely with the support of the Corporate Credit Analyst
- Education – Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university. Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Experience – 5+ years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Inside Sales with an international customer base.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak fluent English required; French strongly desired.
- Ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries to resolve issues and identify/execute appropriate solutions
- Ability to identify weaknesses and propose potential solutions for continuous improvement
- Strong professional communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Self-organization; ability to multitask and prioritize workload
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.