Glatfelter’s vision is to become the global supplier of choice in engineered materials. Our innovative solutions can be found throughout the world and across diverse applications, including beverage filtration, personal hygiene products, home improvement, and industrial technologies. Our culture is rooted in our Core Values, with business practices that protect and enhance environmental, social and economic resources so future generations can enjoy a life better than our own. Start your journey with Glatfelter, and create a career with a company that has succeeded for over 150 years!
Under the direction of the Shift leader, the Machine Operator will be responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient operation and producing high quality products while maintaining hygienic level housekeeping in all operation areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures safe and productive operation of the operating line, per specific position
- Feeds the production line
- Audits and takes readings of various equipment and makes necessary corrections to ensure 1st grade quality production
- Participates in monthly cleaning / maintenance shutdowns
- Participates in product changeovers
- Maintains hygienic level housekeeping
- Supports all team members
- Supports and maintains 1st quality production at all times
- Documents production run results
- Communicates regularly with the Shift Leader to keep him/her informed of equipment malfunctions and productivity levels
- Respects and enforces Glatfelter Safety, Quality and Environmental policies, as an individual but also as an operations team member
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K, with employer contribution
- Paid time off
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.