Located in Fort Smith, AR Glatfelter is seeking Machine Operators to operate and manage process equipment ensuring safety, quality and compliance to specifications of products to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. Safety of our People and the Quality of our products are our top priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures safe and productive operation of the operating line, per specific position
- Learn multiple operator functions and operate equipment to expected performance levels
- Feeds raw materials to the production line
- Audits and takes readings of various equipment and makes necessary corrections to ensure 1st grade quality production
- Work as a team to meet or exceed safety, quality, production and waste goals
- Participates in monthly cleaning / maintenance shutdowns
- Participates in product changeovers
- Maintains hygienic level housekeeping
- Supports all team members
- Supports and maintains 1st time quality production at all times
- Documents production run results
- Communicates regularly with the Shift Leader to keep him/her informed of equipment malfunctions and productivity levels
- Respects and enforces Glatfelter Safety, Quality and Environmental policies, as an individual but also as an operations team member and takes an active role in promoting a safe and collaborative work environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.