Manufacturing – Maintenance Manager
Located in Mount Holly, NC, Glatfelter is seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager. This position is responsible for managing all maintenance activities for the company, including but not limited to, maintaining machinery, troubleshooting automation, doing preventative maintenance, and other tasks assigned to the maintenance team in a timely and safe manner. This position contributes to a quality product by ensuring overall compliance to defined Product Specifications, the Quality Management System, and the Quality Policy. Additionally, this position promotes a safe work environment by complying with the defined Safety rules, GMP and regulations at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a project portfolio plan for maintenance projects.
- Monitoring project deliverables and milestones in line within the portfolio.
- Implementation and reporting of the Glatfelter maintenance KPI system
- Analyzing and managing the maintenance costs – striving for cost control and improvement.
- Utilization of local CMMS standards.
- Implementation of RE – Reliability Engineering approach in order to enhance maintenance efficiency.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at organizational level and escalating issues where necessary.
- Working closely with all stakeholders and sub organizations to ensure correct interfacing and alignment in the overall activities.
- Managing change management process and escalating issues where necessary.
- Interacts with, provides regular progress reports to the project senior management via various communication methods and tools as defined in the organization set up.
- Development of a global maintenance strategy with gap analysis and an approach to overcome hurdles.
- Accomplishes department goals by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Conducts, organizes, and monitors training of direct reports
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results
- Ensures global adherence to Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines, directives and standards
- Performs other duties, as requested or required by the Site Leader
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or a related field
- Minimum seven years of experience directly involving site activities in production, engineering or maintenance
- Strong analytical skills/ mechanical aptitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work professionally in a team environment
- Competitive Benefits; including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Paid holidays and vacation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.