Operator (Production Department)
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill an operator position in the production department. This job will be used to fill in for the replacement of regular employees in the department. We offer a complete training before being assigned to the different positions.
- Monitor, adjust and report product status at each stage of production.
- Supply the machine with raw materials.
- Ensure the smooth running of production activities such as moving rolls, cutting paper and packaging.
- Produce a quality product at all times in a safe work environment
Desired skills / profile:
- AVAILABILITY AND ATTENDANCE
- Have a high school diploma (HSD) or have passed the TENS: test of educational equivalence
- Sense of responsibility\ Autonomy
- Know how to work in a team
- Ability to adapt
- Motivation at work
- Ability to solve problems
Working conditions and benefits:
- 20/hour during probationary period (1040 hours)
- After probation: between $26.84-34.08/hour depending on the position on the production line
- Variable schedule/ 12 hour shifts (DAY= 7am to 7pm) (NIGHT= 7pm to 7am)
- Between 36 hours (3 shifts) and 48 hours (4 shifts) per week (84 hours every 2 weeks)
- Possibility to do overtime
- Clothing provided
- Parking on site
- Canteen on site
- Quality training
You can apply online directly through Jobillico OR
send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org