Regional Sales Representative
Glatfelter is seeking a Regional Sales Representative, located on the west coast, to support our customers in the region. This role will represent Glatfelter in a positive and professional manager, maintaining full responsibility managing existing and new account growth for the Critical Cleaning organization in the Automotive, Aerospace, General Industrial markets. The Regional Sales Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager, North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage established customer accounts through field work with distributors, calls and emails with intent to grow existing business.
- Build growth strategy with actions and deadlines to achieve relationships with existing customers.
- Solicit new business working with existing distributors and established new distributor relationships.
- Attend industry trade shows and events as sales initiatives as necessary.
- Facilitate customer inquiries regarding product line, established pricing, policies and procedures, as well as other general company information.
- Understand dynamic credit situations for assigned customer accounts, acting as the intermediary between Glatfelter Credit Manager and customer.
- Understand complaint issues for assigned accounts and facilitate the process.
- Effectively resolve controversial service issues in a positive, professional manner.
- Maintain effective, strong relationships with sales, customer service, customers and operations teams using well developed verbal and written skills.
- Build reporting spreadsheets, including sales volumes, order patterns for existing customers, call reports, sample request and forecast.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum: Associate’s degree
- Experience: 2 years experience within Sales is preferred
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Collaborative attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, clients, and vendors
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in an efficient and accurate manner
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.