Senior Cash Analyst
Glatfelter’s vision is to become the global supplier of choice in engineered materials. Our innovative solutions can be found throughout the world and across diverse applications, including beverage filtration, personal hygiene products, home improvement, and industrial technologies. Our culture is rooted in our Core Values, with business practices that protect and enhance environmental, social and economic resources so future generations can enjoy a life better than our own. Start your journey with Glatfelter, and create a career with a company that has succeeded for over 150 years!
The Senior Cash Analyst will perform day to day responsibilities for the Corporate Treasury department, including cash management and accounts receivable, and assist in coordinating global treasury activities. This position will work closely with the Manager, Global Treasury Operations and Sr. Risk Analyst to implement and improve treasury processes and maintain treasury controls.
Duties & Responsibilities
Daily Liquidity, Debt and Investment Management
- Daily tracking of cash activity for North America and Canadian subsidiaries
- Executes manual wire transfers as needed
- Trades foreign exchange spot transactions to ensure company is adequately funded in the proper currencies
- Executes investment and debt management decisions within Corporate Treasury guidelines
- Acts as administrator on global banking systems
- Provides monthly and quarterly reporting as needed to accounting group
Accounts Receivable / Credit and Collections
- Assists and backs up Sr. Risk Analyst with accounts receivable for North American and Canadian customers and follows up on any irregularities (delinquency, discounts, incorrect payments, etc.)
- Applies incoming wire, ACH and check receipts to customers’ accounts
- Investigates financial status of potential customers and makes recommendation to Sales Department as to what payment terms, and credit limits can be offered
- Maintains a file of credit information for all customers and handles inquiries for credit information received from outside organizations.
- Experience – Minimum of 2-3 of experience in cash management and/or accounts receivable
- Prior accounts receivable experience required
- Experience with a treasury/banking software required
- Experience with a large ERP system required; SAP experience preferred
- Experience with foreign exchange preferred
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and lead change
- Travel expectation between 5-10%
- Education – Associates degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
If you are interested in this role, please apply on Glatfelter’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. Thank you.