Supply Chain Analyst/Specialist
As a member of the supply chain team, the incumbent will be closely involved with other team members in production planning while maximizing the efficiency of the business. In conjunction with the Purchasing Manager, the incumbent will be a key element in targeting raw material supply needs while strategically optimizing inventory security levels necessary for the smooth operation of the business. The incumbent will also be called upon to lead projects within the supply chain in line with the various departmental and corporate objectives.
Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, the primary duties will be:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of different procurement strategies taking into account the quality and performance of the company.
- Carry out supply needs analysis in collaboration with the purchasing manager.
- Responsible for placing orders for raw materials and following up on them to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Will be called upon to support the planning team members and learn the different production cycles in order to provide the necessary support.
- Will be responsible for working with various departments such as logistics and production teams to maximize the various processes such as inventory levels and operations optimization.
- Forecast medium and long term needs for our suppliers.
- Be able to make reports and analyze them.
- Lead and complete projects in the different sectors of the supply chain and logistics.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a planning or supply management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Critical, detail-oriented, deadline-driven and quality-conscious
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Great ability to adapt to change.
- Possessing a strong strategic sense
- Bilingual: French and English
- Good command of the Microsoft excel suite
- Knowledge of the SAP operating system would be an asset
- Experience in managing employees would be an asset.
You can apply online directly through Jobillico OR
send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org