Decorative Laminate Solutions
Laminate panel and flooring producers around the world rely on Glatfelter overlays for protection, durability and enhanced beauty.
Our decorative laminate solutions are perfect for household and commercial flooring, kitchen countertops, bars, decorative panels and more. We start with clean, bleached cellulose pulp to make pure and highly uniform engineered materials. These substrates carry the embedded melamine resin in the fiber structure. This enhances the decor while also improving durability and abrasive resistance.
Our decorative laminate solutions are available in a variety of grades, with or without corundum. Contact our experienced product development team to customize the perfect solution for your products.
Why Choose Glatfelter Decorative Laminates?
- Segment-leading position in the industry
- Comprehensive range of products with high and low grit content for excellent wear resistance and high transparency
- Technical leadership with innovative inclined wire technology
- Homogeneous abrasion and excellent flatness after treating
- Best processing characteristics on all impregnation lines
- Best-in-class solution for dry pressing process
Decorative Laminate Literature
Decorative Laminate Types
High resistance overlays for low pressure laminate (LPL). Includes both liquid and grit-filled overlay materials.
Excellent wear resistance overlays for high pressure laminate (HPL). Includes both non-loaded and grit-filled overlay materials.