Sontara® products are made using proprietary technology for high-demanding applications. High-speed water jets are used to hydraulically entangle various fibers to form a strong, absorbent web. Unlike many nonwoven fabrics, Sontara® uses no binders, chemicals or adhesives. It has exceptional mechanical strength and excellent absorbency, and because the fibers are washed during fabric formation, it exhibits very low lint. These unique features make Sontara® ideal for the cleaning requirements of the quality-conscious user.
- Sontara® is a strong leading nonwoven brand you can trust with a proprietary production process that is unique to the world.
- The Sontara® manufacturing process is sustainable and ultra-pure. We use water of drinking quality and zero chemicals, and our manufacturing environment and air quality adhere to the highest standards.
- Sontara® has a long history of manufacturing products for highly regulated end users (e.g., Cleanroom, Aerospace, Health Care and Pharmaceutical).
- Sontara® quality is consistent and uncompromising — strict Quality Management System and ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
- Sontara® invests in product innovation that is meaningful to the industry, our customers and the end consumer.
- Sontara® will always guarantee reliable service and support through our worldwide sales offices as well as security of supply.