The following table sets forth the categories of personal information we have collected in the preceding 12 months, the source of that personal information, and how we have used and shared such personal information in the preceding 12 months.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Source of Information||Purpose for Collection||Categories of Recipients|
|Contact information: such as your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, or other contact information||From you||To communicate with you, to send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, to offer a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, when you contact us, when you request customer service or support, to complete your registration on our Site, to administer your account with us, and to provide you with offers that may be of interest to you||Our service providers, and our co-marketing partners, including select partners and affiliates that we believe may have or facilitate offers that may be of interest to you|
|Information you provide about a third party: if you send someone else a communication from the Site, we may collect information, such as that person's name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address||From you||To deliver to or communicate with the person at the address which you have requested||Our service providers, and our co-marketing partners|
|Preference information: your marketing preferences, your account settings (including any default preferences), any preferences you have indicated, the types of services/offers that interest you, the areas of our Site that you have visited or ways that you interact with our Site||From you, from our website technology interaction with your browser/devices and cookies and other similar technologies tracking the pages you visit, the marketing messages you open and the links you follow||To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site, to provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers from us or others, promotions and advertising on the Site, through other third party sites or apps, via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by us or others that might be of interest to you||Our third party vendors and service providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping experiences through our Site, or elsewhere|
|Communications: communications we have with you. Please note that we record calls to our customer service team.||From you||To handle your requests, to contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support, and to obtain customer feedback and improve our customer service and customer shopping experience||Our service providers who assist us with customer service|
|Voluntary information: any voluntary information you provide us with, such as responses to surveys or competitions and social media account details||From you and your social media account provider||To know you better, make our communications with you more personal, learn and improve from your survey feedback, organize events and pick competition winners||Our service providers who administer surveys and promotions, and our co-marketing partners|
|Personalization: your journey online and how you use our Site, whether and when you open our marketing emails and respond to our advertisements||From you, from our Site technology’s interaction with your browser or devices and cookies tracking the pages you visit||To improve our Site, products and services, customer service, and customer shopping experience||Our third party vendors and service providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping or website experience for our Site, an App or elsewhere|
|Device information: IP address, internet provider, operating system and browser used, type of device (such as laptop or smart phone), device cookie settings and other device details (such as MAC address and geolocation), and permit it to obtain your precise geolocation||From you and from our website technology’s interaction with your browser or devices||To make sure our website technology works properly with your device and make sure you can see and use our intended website on the device you are using, for analytical and demographic purposes, and to provide offers that may be of interest to you||Our service providers who help us with fraud protection, and third party vendors and service providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable more relevant offers to you on our Site, an App or elsewhere|
|Information automatically collected from your browser: when you use the Site, some data is automatically transferred from your browser to our server, including your browser type, operating system type or mobile device model, viewed webpages, links that are clicked, IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, sites or apps visited before coming to our Site, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return, or other click-stream or site usage data, emails we send that you open, forward, or click through to our Site||From you and from our website technology’s interaction with your browser or devices||We will use this information in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes||Our third-party vendors and service providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping or website experience and the relevance of offers to you on our Site, an App or elsewhere|
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Glatfelter and the Site do not recognize DNT.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please contact us as set forth below. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
If you are a California resident, California law also provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to know what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you. To submit a request to know, you may contact us as indicated below. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on your behalf by contacting us as indicated below.
- The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you. To submit a request for deletion, you may contact us as indicated below. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on your behalf by contacting us as indicated below.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by contacting us as indicated below. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal on your behalf by contacting us as indicated below. Please see below for the categories of personal information we have sold about you in the preceding 12 months.
When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity by asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. If you do not have an account with us, we may ask for [your email address, order numbers of previous orders of our products and services, the last four digits of a credit or debit card or a bank account number used to make a purchase, or the date of your last purchase from us]. We also may use a third-party verification provider to verify your identity.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our goods or services.
- identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers;
- commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements; and
- inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
The data controller for the Website is P.H. Glatfelter Company, 96 South George Street, Suite 500, York, PA 17401 USA.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy and our privacy practices, you may also contact our Chief Compliance Officer at:
(DB1/ 110220454.1; last updated 12-Dec-2019)