Glatfelter is a leading global supplier of engineered materials with approximately $1.1 billion in annual revenue. Explore our latest earnings releases and investor presentations, and learn about our governance.
Why Invest in Glatfelter?
We’ve built our financial success on leading segment positions, innovative products, cost efficiencies, operational excellence and strong customer relationships. We believe this adds up to stable and sustainable long-term returns for our shareholders.
Financials and Filings
Browse Glatfelter financial statements, quarterly reports and SEC filings.
Webcasts and Presentations
- 2023 Q1 Earnings Presentation
- 2023 Q1 Glatfelter Earnings Conference Call (May 4, 2023)
- J.P. Morgan 2023 Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference (March 6, 2023)
- 2022 Q4 Glatfelter Earnings Conference Call (February 21, 2023)
- 2022 Q4 Earnings Presentation
- Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference (November 28 - 30, 2022)
- 2022 Q3 Glatfelter Earnings Conference Call (November 3, 2022)
- 2022 Q3 Earnings Presentation
- 2022 Q2 Glatfelter Earnings Conference Call (August 2, 2022)
- 2022 Q2 Earnings Presentation
- 2022 Q1 Earnings Presentation
- 2022 Q1 Glatfelter Earnings Conference Call (May 3, 2022)
We bolster our leadership in engineered materials with strong governance standards.
Get in Touch
Mail correspondence to:
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3078 U.S.A.
Capitol Towers South
4350 Congress Street, Suite 600
Charlotte, NC 28209 U.S.A.
Our engineered materials can be found in personal hygiene, packaging, home décor and more.
Get to know Glatfelter’s Board of Directors and senior management.
News and Events
See the latest company news and browse upcoming events.